CODDINGTOWN MANAGEMENT OFFICE SERVICES
The Coddingtown Management Office provides services such as: complimentary
wheelchairs, general shopping center and event info, lost and found, and security.
Coddingtown provides amenities such as: FREE customer parking, accessible parking,
Children’s Play Area, Pepsi vending, directories, EV (electric vehicle) charging
stations, family restrooms and nursing lounge, drinking fountain, public transportation,
soft seating, strollers and an ATM.
CODE OF CONDUCT
CODDINGTOWN CENTER CODE OF CONDUCT
A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY
Coddingtown Center is a private property.
All patrons and visitors of the Center are required to abide by the following conduct policy.
- Appropriate clothing required. Wearing apparel that obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to hoodies and masks, or apparel that may provoke a disturbance or incite violence, is prohibited. This provision does not apply to clothing, masks, or apparatus worn for cultural or religious reasons or for medical reasons.
- No running, skateboarding, rollerblading, or other similar activity.
- No excessive or disruptive noise, such as yelling or loud music.
- No riding Segway’s or other motorized devices, except by persons with mobility impairment as permitted by the shopping center’s rules and regulations.
- No fighting; threatening comments or gestures; obscene language or gestures; or racial, religious, or ethnic slurs that are disruptive or may cause a disturbance.
- No weapons, including but not limited to firearms, knives, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- No open receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- No photography, or videotaping without prior consent of the shopping center management.
- No littering.
- No defacing, damaging, or destroying any property.
- Engaging in noncommercial expressive activity not sponsored by the shopping center and/or an enterprise engaged in business at the shopping center, other than certain qualified labor activity, is prohibited unless it complies with the shopping center’s Rules for Public Use of Common Areas. (A copy of these rules and application may be obtained from the shopping center’s management office.)
- No soliciting of money or contributions, except with the prior written agreement of the management shopping center.
- No pets or other animals, with the exceptions of service animals.
- No smoking, except in an area specifically designated for smoking.
- No loitering; blocking storefronts, fire exits, stairs, or escalators; or obstructing pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
Monday – Friday, 10AM-8PM
Department stores and restaurant hours may vary.
See Events tab for Holiday and Center Hours.
CODDINGTOWN OFFICE HOURS
Monday – Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM
Saturday and Sunday, CLOSED
Holiday Hours may vary
CODDINGTOWN CONTACT INFO
Management Office (707) 527-5378
Security Emergency line: (707) 527-6100, Non-Emergency line: (707) 975-1111